Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d. (“HEP”) is exploring the possibility of developing and building renewable energy sources (RES) projects in the Republic of Croatia and integrating completed RES projects and those in an advanced stage of development into its power generation portfolio. Giving due consideration to the set strategic objectives and the need to diversify renewable energy projects, HEP is seeking
interested Partners for development and sales
of renewable energy projects on the territory of the
Republic of Croatia
Local self-government units (towns and municipalities) that are interested in the construction of solar power plants, whose contribution to the development and construction of the Project will be reflected through joint preparation of spatial planning documents for the areas required for solar power plant projects, having land surfaces larger than 100,000 m2. Preference in the selection will be given to sites with high sunshine duration and better conditions at micro-location.
Models and terms of cooperation, as well as preferable selection criteria for the solar power plant construction plot will be defined subsequently in cooperation agreements with local self-government units.
Partners (legal or natural persons) interested in:
- Sales of non-integrated (stand-alone) solar power plant projects under development, with a minimum capacity of 5 MW. Preference in the selection will be given to sites with high sunshine duration, better conditions at micro-location and spatial planning documents ready for project development. Partners who have obtained a location permit, as a minimum, will be taken into consideration.
- Sales of wind farm projects under development.Preference in the selection will be given to Partners who have obtained a building permit and sites with more than 2,500 operating hours per year. Partners who have obtained a location permit, as a minimum, will be taken into consideration.
- Sales of wind farm projects in operation.Preference in the selection will be given to sites with more than 2,500 operating hours per year.
- Sales of hydropower projects under development with a minimum capacity of 1 MW. Preference in the selection will be given to Partners who have a valid building permit. Partners who have obtained a location permit, as a minimum, will be taken into consideration.
- Sales of hydropower projects in operation, with a minimum capacity of 1 MW.
HEP invites all interested Partners to send a Letter of Intent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following information:
- Local self-government units should submit a letter signed by the mayor or the municipality head with a cartographic presentation and data relating to the proposed location for the construction of a solar power plant (cadastral municipality, cadastral plot, plot area, expected time of change of spatial planning documents).
- Partners (legal or natural persons) should provide the following information: project name and developer, power plant capacity, cost-effectiveness analysis for projects under development, annual generation data for projects in operation, power plant location (cartographic presentation and cadastral plot number), status for projects under development (the statement on the possession of building/location permit, the statement on the status of property-legal relations and the statement on the status of the connection to the electricity grid) and the statement on the expected purchase price of the project.
The Letter of Intent should be written on a company letterhead with the contact details (address, e-mail, telephone number) of the responsible person of the interested Partner.
HEP will receive expressions of interest from interested Partners on a permanent basis, i.e. until the Call is revoked.
After receiving the Letter of Intent with the basic data and upon preliminary evaluation of the project, HEP will send a request to the selected partners to send more detailed information.