Investment measure - ESCO projects under favourable financing conditions
Package 1 includes the implementation of an energy efficiency project at a more favourable interest rate available within the Programme to a maximum of 20% (twenty percent) of the supply part of the account pertaining to consumed electricity without tax, excise and fees in the past 12 (twelve) months, multiplied by the number of years of the electricity supply contract concluded with HEP-Opskrba d.o.o.
The customer is entitled to benefits from Package 1 after having complied with the conditions regarding the volume of annual electricity consumption, set in the Segmentation Table, and after cumulatively fulfilling the following conditions:
- the customer has no outstanding balances towards HEP-Opskrba and HEP-ESCO,
- the customer has concluded the Electricity Supply Contract with HEP-Opskrba,
- the customer meets HEP-ESCO's creditworthiness requirements under the standard HEP-ESCO conditions
- the customer has submitted requested payment insurance instruments,
- the customer duly performs other contractual obligations towards HEP-Opskrba and HEP-ESCO,
- the customer unconditionally and free-of-charge gives HEP-ESCO d.o.o. the right to enter in his name and for his account data and evidence of achieved savings in the National Energy Monitoring, Measurement and Verification System.
This package is currently not available for customers from Republic of Serbia and Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina.