HEP-Toplinarstvo issues monthly heating bills to its end customers. The issue and due dates, respectively, are specified on each bill along with the billing period to which the bill pertains.
If the end customer does not receive the heating bill for the previous month, this customer is required to inform HEP-Toplinarstvo thereof, which will issue a copy of that bill in the shortest period possible. The required copy of the bill is free of charge.
All information regarding the bill, cost allocation and billing, debt and default interests is available by phone, by a personal visit to our premises or by writing to us. Our contact information is available here
Heating bills can be paid by:
How to fill out a paying-in slip:
- original invoice
- national payment order
- standing order:
- end customers in Zagreb, Velika Gorica, Samobor, Zaprešić and Osijek: by a standing order at Zagrebačka banka, Privredna banka Zagreb, PBZ Card d.o.o. and Erste Card Club d.o.o.
- end customers in Sisak: by a standing order at Zagrebačka banka, Privredna banka Zagreb, Hrvatska poštanska banka and PBZ Card d.o.o.
Points where the payment can be made free of charge:
- by entering the IBAN:
- for end customers in Zagreb, Velika Gorica, Samobor and Zaprešić: HR3823600001500033197
- for end customers in Osijek: HR4825000091502000546
- for end customers in Sisak: HR8023400091510253481
- under 'poziv na broj' (reference number), enter the recipient's reference number from the bill
- under 'model', enter HR01
- FINA branch offices
- post offices of Hrvatska pošta
- cash desk in HEP-Toplinarstvo, Miševečka 15a, Zagreb (7:30 am – 2:20 pm on any working day)