By the new Gas Market Act (GMA) which entered into force on the 3rd of March 2018 (published in the Official Gazette of Croatia No. 18/18) HRVATSKA ELEKTROPRIVREDA Plc. (HEP) was determined as a wholesale gas supplier to other suppliers in the public service obligation for household customers, until tendering procedure.
Wholesale gas supplier is obliged to:
- Sell gas under regulated conditions and at a price less than or equal to the reference gas price to suppliers in the public service obligation for household customers. The gas price includes transmission system usage cost, the cost of exceeding the contracted capacity in accordance with the provisions of the Network code of the transmission system, the cost for the storage use in accordance with the Storage Code, the cost of gas market organization and all costs based on the calculation prescribed by the provisions of Rules on the Organization of the Gas Market. The gas price does not include the cost of reimbursement for more and less taken gas quantities and value added tax.
- Ensure reliable and secure gas supply.
- Text of the Agreement on the gas sale to supplier in the public service obligation for storage year 2018/2019 (PDF)
- Agreement conditions for the gas sale to supplier in the public service obligation, edition: February 2018 (PDF)
- Form for Contracting gas sale to supplier in the public service obligation for storage year 2018/2019 (xls)
- Register of Balance group members (PDF)
- Form for additional gas quantity (xls)
- ISOP Access Agreement (docx)
Information system for gas supply (ISOP)
In order to improve our business and to provide better and more quality services to our customers - suppliers in the public service obligation, the Gas Supply Information System (ISOP
) has been developed. The system embraces the business processes of gas portfolio management and provides reliable and high quality support for business activity monitoring, increased efficiency and optimization of management costs, supervision and management of contractual obligations with other gas market participants, optimization of the gas trading process, optimization and reduction related gas procurement costs, improved data and information exchange with market participants.
Access to external users, i.e. suppliers in the public service obligation, is available at the website isop.hep.hr
, and the user interface enables gas contracting, submitting gas demand, consumption and historical data of submitted gas demands and consumption download. For system access, an ISOP Access Agreement
must be submitted to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
and user manual is available at link ISOP user manual – version: February 2018.