An offer for you
New General Conditions of Electricity Supply
- We guarantee price stability and best offer of tariff models
- We offer the most favourable due periods and payment terms
- One bill for all metering points
- Online non-stop account access, web application My account
- The pricing model does not include additional surprises nor does it depend on currency fluctuations
- We do not charge balancing energy
- The option of direct and individual influencing of the billed amount (via alterations made to consumption habits)
- We have clearly defined customer protection measures (indemnification, complaint process etc.)
- Green energy
- The possibility of forming customer association in order to attain more favourable conditions from the supplier
- Tranche trade
- Customers who exceed 1 GWh in energy expenditure have their own key account manager
- Efficiency measures in cooperation with HEP ESCO
- Electricity supply in region: Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
came into force on 1 January 2016. General Condition of 1 September 2013 ceased to have effect.
Supply fee exemption
Small customers – craftsmen not bound by VAT can be exempt from supply fee payments if they submit proof for owning a working craft exempt from VAT charges.
The following documentation is required:
The above stated certificates as well as an e-mail address must be submitted to HEP Supply. Your e-mail address will be used for notifying you of issued invoices which can be printed directly from the My Account
application. Your bills will not be sent by post any more.